Saturday, April 10, 2010

not to disappoint...

....
muse
is
amazing!
i did not expect less than what they delivered... i loved them and they most definitely did not disappoint!
ashley and i had so much fun!
we have been counting down the days for what seems like forever!
i wish i could go again tonight...
they are my most favorite group to see by far... so much fun to watch! not to mention matts tiffany blue pants... (i just learned that that was actually a color, thanks to karen)... loved them!
loved the visual imagery... they are so talented!
i wished i could have been stephanie meyer for a moment... so they could dedicate a song to me... because they did dedicate one to her...
loved...
loved...
loved...

4 comments:

Aaron, Vicki Tunell said...

We loved it too!!! Wish I would've seen you there. It was so great. Glad you could go

Vicki

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Ok, I really need to give Muse a chance.. If YOU girls loved the concert, I'm sure I would too! You two look adorable, as always. Sigh. I miss you!! PS.. I'm totally making those cookies sometime soon. They look amazing!

Anonymous said...

booooo. im jealous

Melissa said...

Ummm I would like you to have a new post now! I don't feel updated in the "happenings of your life"