Wednesday, August 29, 2007

lunch with the mayor





el presidente de guaymas... or the mayor of guaymas came out to the site yesterday, tuesday the 28th of august for a bbq lunch. there were many other people that work with the mayor from the city that came... they loved the model homes that we have here and are being very supportive to our project!!! yeah!!!

4 comments:

Rachel and Gavin said...

Errin, YEAH! I'm so glad you found me. About a month ago, I was with Amy and she said you had a blog, but I never got it. So I'm so glad you found mine. You look so good, and that is awesome that you live in Mexico! We may move to South America for a couple years...some day. My husband served in Paraguay and really wants to go back. So I think that would be fun. Where in Mexico are you? We'll have to come visit. We love going on vacation.:) And CONGRATS! on your exciting baby news! That is so awesome! We can't wait to have another baby, just have had some complications, but we know it'll happen, it's all in Heavely Fathers hands. Well it's so good to hear from you. Talk to ya later!

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...

Wow,


How exciting!

P.S

I came back to Blogging.

Lindsay Riggs said...

Sweetness! You guys are basically the MVPs of Mexico!

Shauna said...

Forget the mayor - you look so cute! But the mayor part is cool too :)