Monday, August 13, 2007

blessing in a very good disguise....

you know what this means.....

the disguise.... morning sickness.... uggg....

the blessing... a baby... yeah!!!

the good news.... brent and i are very very excited... i am, as of today, 9 weeks 4 days along... due date ...march 15th or around that date, give or take a few days...

the not so good news....i ... we....were/are a little nervous about announcing... (because of our last miscarriage) but ...

more good news... disguised as i listed above... this pregnancy is so different from the last... including the morning sickness part... our doctor says that everything is great and that i should not worry.... we have our next appointment on my birthday... so for my birthday, i want to hear the heartbeat... then i wont be so nervous...

brent is hoping for a little girl... i am mixed... some days i want a girl others i want a boy... so we will see...

p.s.... i thought of that title while throwing up this morning... ewww... i am sure you wanted to know the details... haha...

7 comments:

Allie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and Brent. Good luck with everything and I'm sure your pregnancy will go great... once you get past the throwing up part!
ps- little boys are the best!

Shauna said...

They are keeping good tabs on you with another appointment so soon. That's awesome! Congrats again!

Thinking up a title while throwing up? That's impressive multitasking :)

Lisa Harris said...

Congrats..I am super excited for you guys!

Melanie said...

yea! Rob just told me the GREAT news!!! I am so excited for you guys!! When are you coming to AZ next b/c we miss you guys!

Aaron, Vicki Tunell said...

Yea!!! You know we are so excited for you, and can't wait to see you and talk about all the baby stuff :) Congratulations!!!

Cher said...

We haven't had internet so I haven't been able to post anything but I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Tell Brent that Chad is super stoked as well and that Chad REALLY like his mustache;). Good luck with the sickness I hope that you start feeling better soon.

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...

Congrat!


We hope to visit you guys soon.

We are so happy for you guys.