the morning of my birthday i woke up with a new ring on my finger... there is a really cool pearl farm here in guaymas... brent had heard me talking about how cool it is that they have black pearl rings.. and that i love them because they are odd shaped... so i woke up with this pearl ring on my finger...

...soon after that we were off to the doctors office to check up on how the baby was/is doing! we were able to see the heart beat flicker on the screen while my doctor did an ultrasound... what i was wishing for!
... then it was off to the resort/spa for a relaxing rest of the weekend! it was so great to get away and relax without anything to worry about...

... thanks for my cake rachel!!! xoxo...
4 comments:
Happy birthday girl! You have such a fun husband, and your ward is so sweet! :)
So pretty! That was so sweet and thoughtful of Brent!!
I am in love with your ring! Chad knows that I wanted a black pear ring for my wedding (now not before he go the one I have). Maybe someday he will get me one;) Good Job Brent!
Ya that ring is awesome. I love the band/setting.
Post a Comment