Ever since I got a free demo tape of a band called "Fu Manchu" at a Ski Pro tent sale in 9th grade and learned that not only is Fu Manchu a sweet band name, but also the name of a sweet breed of moustache, I always wanted to nurture my own some day. 

In case you don't know what a fu manchu is, let me explain...
According to Dictionary.com:

Fu Man·chu mus·tache /ˈfu mænˈtʃu/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[foo man-choo] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
a mustache whose ends droop to the chin.
Also called Fu Manchu.
[Origin: 1935–40; after the mustache worn by Fu Manchu, an Oriental master criminal in films of the 1920s and '30s, based on novels by British author Sax Rohmer (1883–1959)]
–noun
a mustache whose ends droop to the chin.
Also called Fu Manchu.
[Origin: 1935–40; after the mustache worn by Fu Manchu, an Oriental master criminal in films of the 1920s and '30s, based on novels by British author Sax Rohmer (1883–1959)]

Derek, this is how us men do it.

7 comments:
Nooooooo! You're gonna scare your own baby away :) Hey you even look kind of Asian in that bottom picture.
dude, is that thing real, cuz that is the nastiest thing i have ever seen. and i go with shauna saying that you could be asian. how come you are so many races, white, mexican, asian...pretty biker, you should get a harley now.
uh-oh, better not let the mission president see... jk :) You do kinda look asain...
So funny! I have always wondered what that meant too!!
ashley
Hey, guys! (This is your cousin, Lindsay, by the way.) I randomly found your blog and I must say, I am laughing out loud at Brent's sweet mustache. Haha.
Ok, this post is so funny. Totally Brent.
ahahahahahahaha!!!!!
From Iraq!!!!
Post a Comment