jones brent martindale is here... he arrived march 1st 2008 at 11:45 pm... after a few minor complications we released from the hospital tuesday, march 4th 2008, around noon and now are safe at home and doing well... we are so excited to finally have him here in our arms...
(brents pretzel name creation)
... the hospital brought us this dinner as a "congratulations on your new baby"... you can tell it is mexico, always coca-cola
we wonder if he will have my green eyes, they look like they are a dark grey/blue/green depending on the light... we will see...
this is his martindale nose, it is so similar to brents... or "light bulb nostrils" as karen would say....
19 1/2 inches long... 6 lbs 10 ozs...












11 comments:
I love all the pictures so much, especially the one with his little half smile. He is so tiny! So happy for you guys.
oh you guys....he is SO precious! We love his name and that cute little face! Hopefully you will let us come visit next week!!! CONGRATS! Good luck with the adjustment
you guys definitely got yourselves a keeper. He is darling.
What a precious little guy! Congrats and have fun!!
He is perfect! He has perfect skin and all-- Most newborns have redish skin!
Hope all is going well!
How was the labor and delivery?
I'm so glad to see him! Aaron thinks he looks just like Brent, I just think he is beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys, we can't wait to meet him, Aaron says he isn't waiting a month :) Just let us know when is good for you. We're so excited for you guys!!!!
OHHHHHH! He is soooooooo cute. I love all of those pictures, keep posting them. He is so precious, congratulations and I am so glad everything went well!!
Congrats guys! He is adorable, we are so excited for you!
Oh my heck! He's beautiful!!
I love looking at these pictures! i do all the time! he looks just like a martindale to me!oh my gosh i just wana be htere holiding him right now! i can wait a week though
oh my gosh errin he is so handsome!!! i love all the pictures. it is so fun to see him! i hope everything is going well for you and you are having fun adjusting to motherhood. congratulations!!!!!!
Post a Comment