biosilk silk therapy... i love how it conditions my hair and i love the smell, it is like perfume for your hair...
...my rainbow flip flops, they are so worth it! so comfortable and not flimsy...
... i love and have been wanting a frozen hot chocolate from serendipity 3... so good, you have to have one if you are ever in new york! ...and i am not saying that because oprah did, i thought it before i even knew she did...
...or a ghirardelli chocolate brownie sundae from ghirardelli square... these are two of the best desserts in the world... can you tell that i love chocolate right now... crazy...
smells are a big thing right now, being pregnant... so i had to include one of my favorite body butter scents, brown sugar and fig. it is such a nice combination.. plus bath and body works is having a sale right now... buy one get one free... nice huh?!?!
i love how a clean house smells, so fresh!!!
... what are your favorite things???







4 comments:
Will you wear your Rainbows until they have a hole in the bottom of them? That's the sign of true love.
Favorite things are a clean house, a sweet two year old, and completed projects, although I don't really know what the last one feels like anymore :) You can still see your feet! I weighed myself yesterday and had to step off the scale to see how much I weighed. Darn belly :)
I second the lemon poppyseed muffin! YUM!
Your nursery looks so cute! I love how you decorated it! I love when people put their favorite things on their blogs, it always gives me ideas of new things to try!!! I will totally have to try the lemon poppy seed muffin!
Post a Comment