Saturday, February 9, 2008

our hospital...


here is a picture of the hospital that i will be having the baby at... cima hospital.... it is across the street from my doctors office...
i had another drs appointment today... and the news is good! i am almost 36 weeks along, which about a month ago we were not sure if i would be able to get this far... but after 4 weeks of bed rest, medications and other precautions i am almost there and have not dilated anymore or had too many contraction scares... the baby is very healthy... weighing in at 5 lbs 7 oz today.... i am 35 weeks and 2 days... valentines day, february 14th, i will be 36 weeks... what a great way to celebrate!!!

6 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

How exciting! You're almost there!

Unknown said...

I had no idea you were on bedrest??? What was wrong?

Shauna said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you got good news. That hospital looks really nice actually. Probably nicer than the one here!

Aaron, Vicki Tunell said...

You're almost there! Hooray! Hope you are doing well, remember if you need anything, Call ME!!!

Cher said...

Errin- I just had the traditional strawberry cheesecake, I totally filled myself up with their grande burrito...it was scrumptous, I told Chad I could eat at that place every night;) I didn't know you were having complications either. I am glad to hear that things are fine. Yea! You are almost done, keep thinking that because sometimes those last few weeks seem the longest.:) Good Luck!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Wow! It's crazy how time flies! Soon you'll have a little bundle to love!