I never thought that at the age 0f 24 the days of styling my flowing mane of hair would be over.
Maybe it's my bald ancestors.
Maybe it's the prenatal vitamins I used to take in high school so my hair would grow faster.
Maybe it's the Argentine lice.
Maybe it's so I'm not so dad gum beautiful.
Maybe it's so I'm not so dad gum beautiful.
Whatever the reason may be, a buzz is all I'm able to do with my hair anymore. But not with the new mane on my face.
This one is for all my pop-culture-magazine-reading-peeps. It's called "Tom Selek meets Adnan"
Hillary Clinton asked me to come up with a cool way to show her hipper, younger supporters that she believes in equal rights. As you can see, upper and lower lip are treated the same while both co-existing in their beautiful separate ways.


3 comments:
Oh my gosh. A) You took prenatal vitamins in high school? B) When were you arrested? I've never seen this mug shot before. C) I'm glad you believe in equality.
Well you are a wierdo. but it's alright your my brother. man i am excited to visit you and see baby jones!
Rob says that you are the perfection of beauty..... Im not sure he is making sense as he is dictating to me.
Post a Comment