I wish you could've seen how excited Justin was when he found this card. You guys are the lucky recipients of the one and only Easter card he's ever sent.
Ewwww! That is the nastiest thing I have ever seen...so yucky, it gives me the heebie geebies! Where did he find it? Chad and I were laughing our guts out when we saw this.
Since when did Brent pick up modeling? Your baby is ADORABLE! Congratulations! I love my crazy one year old but boy do pictures of a brand new baby make me miss the old days!
I love the Zoolander face!! I think that if Gavin found this Easter card in the store, he would buy enough to give to everyone he knows! It is just wrong!
9 comments:
I wish you could've seen how excited Justin was when he found this card. You guys are the lucky recipients of the one and only Easter card he's ever sent.
Ewwww! That is the nastiest thing I have ever seen...so yucky, it gives me the heebie geebies! Where did he find it? Chad and I were laughing our guts out when we saw this.
Wow Errin I think I just puked when I saw that picture! Thanks for sharing.
eww. i can't believe you actually put this one. haha it's so funny. not to mention gross. haha i love how there's easter eggs on the shorts
he is kind of cute!! HEHE!!
Since when did Brent pick up modeling?
Your baby is ADORABLE! Congratulations! I love my crazy one year old but boy do pictures of a brand new baby make me miss the old days!
i just threw up in my mouth. He has some large craters in his mexi-bum.
I was in Guaymas and San Carlos
-Bryce
I love the Zoolander face!! I think that if Gavin found this Easter card in the store, he would buy enough to give to everyone he knows! It is just wrong!
Post a Comment