Thursday, March 13, 2008

welcome to the world...


yeah!!! she is finally here... sally belle hollobaugh born march 12th 2008... we are so excited to announce that justin, shauna, owen and drew hollobaugh have a new addition to their family! congratulations! she is so precious and adorable!!!

5 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

What a cutie! Glad she finally came!

Shauna said...

Yay! SO glad she's out of my belly :)

Melanie said...

Man cute babies all over your blog!! It was so good to see you guys and little Jones!! What a precious little guy for such cute parents!

davidandsuzi said...

What a cute bday dedication to Brent. We missed you guys so much at Brandon and Natalies white trash party last weekend. You'll have to check out the pictures I posted.

Debbie said...

Errin: I found your site via Jewelia's (she and Liza were very close friends in HS). Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and congrats on the new little baby. He is so adorable. I'll bet your mom is jusy dying that she is here in Mesa and you are not!!!! Congrats!!