Wow, he is VERY Cute! I'm not kidding, most new borns are...well just cute, but he is VERY cute. I even told my sister how cute he is and to go look at him. :) Oh, i'm so excited for you. Glad to hear everyone is doing good. Your life will NEVER be the same. (children change it for good,...in a good way of course:) Anyway, hopefully I'll get to see him some day. Good luck!
Errin!!!! Congrats on a super cute baby stud! I'm so happy I found your blog. You guys look so happy. I hope all is well with you. Visit my blog anytime!! www.timandgeorgie.blogspot.com Love, Georgie (Gibbons) Johnson
8 comments:
What a doll! (and I'm not just saying that because you're my cousins...he is really so cute!)
He's beautiful. So glad you are both doing well
Vicki
Errin! He is so cute! I love his eyes! He's gonna be a heartbreaker! Glad you are well! :0)
CONGRATS!!!
Awwww! So cute, I love that hat, so fun.
Wow, he is VERY Cute! I'm not kidding, most new borns are...well just cute, but he is VERY cute. I even told my sister how cute he is and to go look at him. :) Oh, i'm so excited for you. Glad to hear everyone is doing good. Your life will NEVER be the same. (children change it for good,...in a good way of course:) Anyway, hopefully I'll get to see him some day. Good luck!
Errin!!!! Congrats on a super cute baby stud! I'm so happy I found your blog. You guys look so happy. I hope all is well with you. Visit my blog anytime!! www.timandgeorgie.blogspot.com
Love,
Georgie (Gibbons) Johnson
That hat cracks me up. Have I mentioned he's cute? I love little boys in white onesies.
PS Happy birthday to Brent!
Post a Comment