saying goodbye to august is like saying goodbye to summer...
it doesnt feel like it...
especially in hot arizona...
but it is a goodbye...
dont you love when fun and entertaining things only cost $2.10?!?!?
i do...
today... jones and i went to superstition ranch market to get a watermelon for only 19 cents/lb... it was so good!
red... juicy... delicious...
even better than legos... you stack them... then eat them...
then we enjoyed a mug root beer... we love our root beer...
"mug shot"
and swimming...
ps... thanks auntie lyn... for the sunglasses... jones thought he was way too cool to smile with them on... haha...
3 comments:
I LOOOOVE that mug shot!
haha ya your clever! good job on thinking of it before shauna! hahah those pictures are soo cute and you look tan in the top one!
I love the pics lady. I would like a copy of the mug shot please, jones is way to sexy in it. i love you... your hubby
Post a Comment