i believe that if anyone has a passion, whether it be big or small, that it will grow by watching this movie... it was so fun to see two peoples lives intertwined by something as simple as cooking and food... how it became their creative outlets... and a therapy in their lives... i very much agree and understand... creative outlets are some of the best things in life...
before this movie... i honestly did not know anything about julia child... i had seen the skit on snl of her... but that was the sad extent of what i knew of her... she was a revolutionary woman... strong and courageous... knew what she loved and loved what she knew...
i loved it!!!!

5 comments:
I'm excited to see this. Thanks for your review! Hope you guys are doing well :)
Vicki
Julia Child reminds me of my dad. He watched her growing up...and whenever she was on, my dad would always leave the channel on her show, because it reminded him of his childhood. So I've known her for awhile. I'm pretty excited to watch the movie. I'm glad to hear a good review!
I wasn't sure about this movie-- your review of it makes me think that I should go see it! We all need our creative outlets to help us stay sane! Thanks!
hey! it's been a while! i can't believe how big Jones is! and how long his hair is... such a big boy! you all look so great! we never got out to AZ this summer cause we had so much family come here to visit. i missed seeing you! would have been so fun! are your plans to stay in AZ for a while? Is Brent home now? I have to say that i love that both our hubbies shave their heads now.... so sexy, right??? :-) and i am so jealous that you have been to Disneyland a few times! LUCKY!!! i can't wait to take my girls! hope you are doing well! love ya!
Can I tell you how excited I am for this movie? Oh wait, I already have.
Post a Comment