Wednesday, March 3, 2010

going private

we finally decided that we are going to take our blog private...
i will probably do it in a few weeks from now...
so if you want to be invited please leave your email in a comment...
thanks so much!!!
happy reading...
i couldnt help posting this picture again... it is one of my favorites...

27 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

I get your emails so I think you have my email address. I hope you have lots of fun things planned while Brent is gone. Hang in there!

Shauna said...

ya you know my email! are you up? i want to call but don't want to wake you after your long night.

Kaitlin Norton said...

kaitlinbrook@gmail.com

Tami said...

put me on the list- Tami

Unknown said...

I want an invite!

foreverfamily04@hotmail.com

Clayton and Niki said...

Me too! :)
theosborns@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love an invite!
kirstennallen@yahoo.com

Melanie said...

We would love an invite! Hope these next couple months fly by for you guys!

Jana and Brett said...

Would love an invite!
raddon61@gmail.com

Meedy said...

I would love an invite! Thanks.

Torgersons said...

jessica_torgerson@hotmail.com

Karen Burr said...

Love you Errin! Include me please!

Jason said...

Don't forget me. jmartindale@gmail.com

Cher said...

don't forget us cherisse.lunt@gmail.com

bryce and paige said...

brycelunt at msn.com

davidandsuzi said...

Yes please! suzijane@gmail.com

Aaron, Vicki Tunell said...

I want to be invited!
tunell@gmail.com

Vicki

Kasey said...

I would love an invite! You guys have an adorable little family! Kasey kaseyscurr@hotmail.com

Alli said...

i want to be able to stalk you! my email is happyalli@hotmail.com
don't laugh---- it's from 7th grade

Phil and Stacie said...

We'd love an invite!
psallred@cox.net
Thanks!
Stacie

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin and Melissa Williams said...

can you add me.. but with my newtotheneighborhoodblog@gmail.com email please

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...

and my melikev@gmail.com email- sorry i'm so needy

RUBICITA said...

Hola Erin!!que pena que vas a privatizar en fin tus razones tendrás pero tu blog realmente se disfruta mucho.. aunke entiendo por cuestiones de seguridad.. por cierto te agregué en el facebook.. cuidate mucho con tu muñekito un abrazo!! la chica "gringa más mexicana que he conocido" jajaj

Marie Tate said...

Errin - I would love to be included. I'm a regular to your blog to see your darling son and read how you are doing.

Judd said...

I want an invite!! ashleyjudo@gmail.com

Sherri said...

Me too. Me too!
sflake@cableone.net