Monday, June 29, 2009

yeah... disneyland...



i know we were just there... but when you have a year pass... it is so easy to go again and again... plus jones gets in free and loves it there... we had so much fun again... for two whole days!


nemo...




taking a nap... i promise that i did not help him... he slept like this all by himself...

dumbo...




chillin on a bench with some cousins...


the carrousel... again...



and... again... i am not kidding we rode this at least 10 times! the horses in disneyland and then the sea creatures in california adventure... what can i say there was no wait and he loves it...




getting ready for the fireworks and fantasmic...


the train...

2 comments:

Full House said...

Hey Erin...I remember you. How are you? Thank you so much for the nice compliment...it means the world. I'm glad you stopped by and said something.

Are you in Mesa? Last time I remember, you went away to school in Flagstaff...right?


Come back & visit anytime:-)

Christina

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

How fun!! PS I LOVED the necklace holder you made.. You're so creative!