the play room...
... i dont know if i should be more scared that jones was first playing with the trucks above and then ditched them for the basket of girlie dolls.... (sorry for the nudity)

... or if i should be scared that he was stuffing all of them in the refridgerator...

... either way... he had so much fun playing with my cousins... brevin and harrison...

... yummy lone star carne asada burrito...

...loving the couch to read books...

...my aunt with her hair stuck in the car window... good times...

... thanks for all the laughs...

2 comments:
What a fun trip!! I'm so sad I wasn't there to meet up with you :( Sigh. How you holding up? I'm thinking about you..
You guys have been so busy! I bet it helps the time to go faster. Hope you are doing well! You should come see us, we'd love to see you and Jones again.
Vicki
Post a Comment