Sunday, March 22, 2009

one more...

for spring break we went back to mexico for a few days... and of course we had yet one more "only in mexico moment"... brent, while driving us down was trying to pass an ambulance driver who just could not choose a lane... the above picture demostrates what his view of the freeway must have looked like while driving on the center line... brent then proceeded to honk at the ambulance to have him move so that we could pass.... only in mexico... could you or would you honk at an ambulance to pass and they would pull over to let you by... right???

we love you mexico...

2 comments:

Shauna said...

That is crazy you can do that! And also scary. I hope I never have to be transported anywhere in a Mexican ambulance.

Aaron, Vicki Tunell said...

I so don't miss those crazy drivers!

Vicki