Tuesday, March 24, 2009

a few "lasts" of mexico...

the last picture of our 1st house in mexico...


the last picture of our 2nd house in mexico...




the last picture of our 3rd house in mexico...


our going away present... a turtle named 'E' after edgar... the joven that gave him to us...



pina coladas on the beach... we tried a new restuarant before leaving... i loved the salmon with habanero mash potatoes... and i especially loved jones' cinnamon mustache after trying brents pina colada...


one last trip to the beach...


one last sunset on the beach...



one last (unexpected) stop at costco mexico... for a tire...



and my favorite... right before the border i made a few more last calls to say goodbye and then my phone was sent a text from telcel, the cell phone company of mexico, to tell me this (i wrote it down because i always laughed when i recieved this): "your balance is running out of balance, we invite you to recharge in order that you dont have a limited communication... telcel"

para:mexico

siempre nos trato bien... vamos a extranarle mexico...la comida, los costumbres y mucho mas... la gente... gracias por hacernos bienvenidos a su pais durante este tiempito de tres anos... gracias por compartir este tiempo, por compartir tantas cosas, ideas, sonrisas, lagrimas, momentos dificiles, momentos alegres, momentos de crecemiento y pensamiento... gracias mexico gracias... siempre vamos a regresar... visitar... y amar a este pais... te queremos mexico... mua...

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Awesome sunset beach pictures!

Holly J. Wood said...

I've been thinking of you too, doesn't Brent leave tomorrow? I'll be praying for you guys. Your last post made me want to cry, I hope you can visit this summer cuz I miss you! That's so crazy that you met Rosie & Bruce, it's such a small world. I'll send you Betty's contact info to your email. Good luck with everything that's coming up!

Aaron, Vicki Tunell said...

I never got to see your 3rd house. I bet it was so nice to have more space :) Hope you guys are doing well.

Vicki