Wednesday, January 14, 2009

wonderful...



we had so much fun with family and friends... here are just a few highlights of christmas and new year holiday...



christmas eve...



temple lights...



with aunt rachel...


jones now says "dad"... when we prompt him to try out "mom" or "mama" he will very firmly say "dad" over and over... haha.... we love this kid!!!


brunch with friends... we missed you amy and elisabeth!!!

we cant forget this... jones learned to crawl while he had the opportunity to use carpet under his knees instead of tile...




since the last grandkid picture... another was born... gwen is on the far left... there are now 14...



fooseball...

playing ball with grandma...


and of course... happy new year!!!

the annual tree burning at midnight...


it was freezing... for an arizona girl...


thanks for a great time... we love you family and friends!!!

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Lets do it all over! I had so much fun with you guys.

Cher said...

my blog frog stinks, it never tells me when people update! Cute family pictures, Jones is a stud. I'm glad you got to go home for Christmas!!

Aaron, Vicki Tunell said...

I love these pictures, and I can't believe your hair is getting so long! You look great.

Vicki

Torgersons said...

Jones has THEE cutest little face. Ever.

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Sigh.. I'm so sad I missed brunch! I love you girls!!