i swear we did not teach him how to make funny faces... he is just that talented!!!
family pictures... i know you are supposed to do them before christmas and then send them out in christmas cards... but we were a little busy... so better late than never... the famous emily nelson took our pictures and did an AWESOME job... she captures some of the sweetest and most beautiful pictures... thanks emily!!! we love the pictures!!!
you can find emily here...



6 comments:
I really love those faces. The pictures still turned out great!
Cute pics! Love that gate behind you!
LOVE these. I know it's been said a million times but Jones's faces. He has such a variety of them! They crack me up.
Such adorable family pics! I LOVE Jones' cheesy little smile he is making!!
Those are beautiful pictures! I hope you had a wonderful time with your families!
Vicki
aw, thanks errin and brent! i had such a fun time seeing you, and i'm glad you liked the pictures :)
Post a Comment