we finally made it... we have been trying to go on the famous pirate ship that sails every weekend for the past few months... thanks to hollys persistence (thank you holly) we finally made it! well worth the wait... we set sail at 6pm for a two hour tour of the bay in guaymas, played games, danced and laughed...
although very cold... very fun...

so... the fun and games... brent won a dance contest that took place on the boat by dancing with a pirate ghost and almost getting his head chopped off...
just kidding... but holly really did... seriously she had to dance with that crazy pirate on the right... and almost got her head chopped right off... what a good sport...
this is what she won... her pirate booty...
if you really want some more awesome and very exciting pirate jokes go here...





3 comments:
I can't tell you how happy that pirate joke site makes me. I especially like #7 I believe...about driving me nute :)
That cruise sounds so fun. And I love your sexy windblown hair.
That was a fun night but it's even funnier when I think back on the whole thing, haha!
Errin! I was looking on someone's blog and low and behold I saw a link to "Brent and Errin". I thought, could it be?! Sure enough, I was right! You and Brent look like you are having so much fun. Your little boy is so handsome! It's was fun to look at your blog and see everything you've been up to. I hope this message finds you well. Tell Brent hello for me!
Tenielle (Richey)
Post a Comment