He is one cute kid. Sally's been chowing down on her lip lately, too.
He is getting soooo big! I love his eyes, they are soo blue!
what a cutie-pie.
He has such a beautiful face!! what a funny and happy baby.
He's looking more and more like brent. Scary! Hope you're well. Can't wait to see you again.
Have you heard the song "I Love My Lips" from Veggie Tales? Jones would like it :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is one cute kid. Sally's been chowing down on her lip lately, too.
He is getting soooo big! I love his eyes, they are soo blue!
what a cutie-pie.
He has such a beautiful face!! what a funny and happy baby.
He's looking more and more like brent. Scary! Hope you're well. Can't wait to see you again.
Have you heard the song "I Love My Lips" from Veggie Tales? Jones would like it :)
Post a Comment