Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Only in Mexico - Sexy Milk Version


We like us some boxed milk for its 6 month shelf life and it just happens to be an added bonus that our favorite brand comes with different women showing me the body I can have if I will drink their sexy milk.


Does it make me feel sexier? I think it does.


















4 comments:

Kendria said...

Errin- It's Kendria Dixon... I think that is so funny that even the milk needs a little sexual quality! Will you PLEASE PLEASE email me and tell me how you made those ties for Jones? PLEASE! They are so cute!
Thanks! Tell Brent Hi for us!

kjholy@gmail.com

bryce and paige said...

I feel like I can walk around without my shirt on by just looking at the sexy milk, now that is power. By the way this is Bryce, Paige would not say anything like that.

Shauna said...

If only that body was a guarantee I MIGHT consider drinking milk.

Laura said...

Errin! So good to see you! I found you from Jewelia's blog. Didn't even know you had a baby boy. Looks life life is treating you well! What a cute family and your hair is blonde again!!