Tuesday, July 1, 2008

i sew now???


awhile ago i posted some ties that i found at etsy... they are so cute... but they dont make ties for little babies... they make them for a toddler, two years and older... so although they are not perfect... i made some for jones... and i have to say i was very proud of myself... i didnt sew before, but have been making a few things things... and i have been having so much fun being creative with it... what a great new hobby... and thanks to my mother in law i already have my own sewing machine...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the tie! Great job! Does it hook on or velcro on?

brentanderrin said...

thanks so much...i made them with elastic, they stretch around his neck...

Rachel said...

can i nominate you "most creative and ready to learn" ? cause you are! The tie is darling!

Shauna said...

Hi Jones. I like you.

Rachel and Gavin said...

Good job, I love it when little boys are all dressed up. Oh and can I say, he has the prettiest eyes ever!