i tried a new "simmer sauce" today and both of us loved it! i miss not having trader joes, sprouts, whole foods... ect... here, but this is one item that i bought while in the states not too long ago... so good! i just put chicken breasts in the crock pot then poured this sauce over top and went to work... we came home to some great chicken... all i had to do was shred the chicken and buy the tortillas and avacados... maybe tomorrow we will have some for lunch with black beans and rice!
oh.... and.... she is finally gone!!!! brents favorite billboard picture! the old lady that is coming out of the chilis ... so... now if you want to remember her, it will only be on our blog, i think it was the very first post i ever did.... haha...

2 comments:
Sounds yummy, where did you buy that again? In the States. Let me know I want to try some.
Hey Errin-
I am so glad you posted some new posts so I can see what you guys have been up to. I love the fun kits, made me laugh so hard. So the History isn't too detailed, just what happened during each month, some highlights, pictures, mention new calls that were made, releases that happened. I was really surprised because when I sent mine in I thought he would have me add a ton of stuff but he said it was fine. Good Luck.
Post a Comment