brent and i finally found a stroller after many hours of searching! we just ordered the maclaren techno xrl 2007 in tan and crimson and i cant wait to get it... for anyone else looking for baby stuff i would check albeebaby.com , babycenter.com and csnbaby.com... they have the best deals i have found so far! plus there is free shipping at all three of these, but be careful on babycenter... sometimes they have a fee that is added last minute for oversized shipping... oh, and we found our crib (without this bedding) on csnbaby too...
i guess i am picky when it comes to baby/crib bedding... this is the only set that i have found that i like... target.com
that is my most favorite... and this is one that i dont mind... same thing but different color... but i love the black and white so much more!!!
i also love looking at all the fun stuff they have posted on tangled and true... here are a few fun things...
crib bedding by Supernatural Baby
this is their urban collection bedding... and here is their diaper clutch to match...
and i just love these...
Chittypulga knit donuts... so cute...
and here is a puj sling...









6 comments:
Dang I need to win the lottery. K love the stroller. You know I love the crib. And that b&w bedding is so cool! You gonna get it? I've never seen b&w before. I haven't looked at Tangled & True for awhile and I am now dying for that urban bedding in the bird pattern. It's like $360. Ouch. And love (and now want) a similar diaper clutch. The those donuts are the cutest thing ever. The sling is a cute pattern but I'm not sold on those things yet. Let me know if you like it!
I love all the stuff! Isn't is so fun to look at stuff and get excited? Have fun picking everything out!!
I like all your baby choices. Thanks for the pregnancy tips. I agree on the "not letting yourself get hungry." If I do I feel sick no matter what. We are so excited for you guys! We definately want to see you at Christmas.
Congrats on the baby boy news! As you can tell I've been really bad at checking and posting. I love all the things you picked out for him, you always had a great sense of style. You little guy is gonna be so cute. And can I just say, I'm starving right now and want to go make donuts and everything you posted....I beter go make dinner! Anyway, my address is 10315 N. 144th Dr. Waddell, AZ 85355 What is yours? I hope you guys have a great Christmas! How long are you done in Mexico? Or is this an indefinate thing? We need to all get together...for real! Maybe I can talk to my husband in going down there, (which won't be too hard, he loves vacations and speaks fluent spanish) We actually have to use up some of our time share points....LET ME KNOW! :)
Wow! You've found some great stuff!!!
Ashley
errin...
yay! i will be so glad to see you when you get here! and way cute picks for baby items. you always have such a unique, cool taste. your little boy is going to be adorable! do you have a name? i am getting so excited for you!
Post a Comment