You guys are soooo funny! I totally didn't get it at first!!!!! I really thought you guys were gonna have a girl!! Welll.... boys are so much fun! CONGRATS! Do you have a name picked out yet?
Hey guys, it's Preston and Emily, we recently came across your blog and are so excited for you guys! It's fun to see what's going on with you. Congrats!
8 comments:
I can't stop laughing :) So excited for you guys!
At first, I was clueless until I ready Shauna's comment.. That is way funny! Congratulations! Boys are sooo funny!
A dude baby!
Umm.......scratch, scratch.......I don't get it.
You guys are soooo funny! I totally didn't get it at first!!!!! I really thought you guys were gonna have a girl!!
Welll.... boys are so much fun!
CONGRATS!
Do you have a name picked out yet?
I had to read all the previous comments before I understood. So clever Errin! We're excited for you guys!
I too had to read the other comments before i understood this blog-- But I am so excited for you guys!!!
Hey guys, it's Preston and Emily, we recently came across your blog and are so excited for you guys! It's fun to see what's going on with you. Congrats!
Post a Comment