Wednesday, October 31, 2007

happy halloween!!!

mutual:halloween:too much eating... (cake, candy, donuts, chocolate, jello, apples.. more candy)
the winner of the jello eating contest we had... all the kids had to race to see who could eat the jello fastest... with a straw... she beat everyone!!!


as long as i can remember we would always have the "donut on the string" game for ward halloween parties... you have to eat it before it falls on the ground.... i love it... such a great game to watch...
bobbing for apples... i thought i could get out of this one... but i guess i was wrong... so i said, if i am going, i am gonna get an apple... i dunked my whole head in... but i got one!!!
here are some more apple winners!!!

happy halloween!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a FUN party! I never see those type of games anymore!!!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Yess! I'm so glad you bobbed for apples! That's a fading party game, I'm glad you kept it alaive this year!!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Way to go on bobbing for apples!

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...

So any word yet, boy or girl? I know you guys were thinking girl?

Shauna said...

Seriously those kids were probably in heaven. I'm impressed you dunked your head! Did any of the kids copy you? I'm so anxious to hear about your dr. appointment!

The Fuller Family said...

Hi Errin. I m just looking at your blog with my mom and can't believe that Alex is home from his mission. He is so big now. Looks like you guys are having fun.