Monday, October 15, 2007

girl or boy????

well, i had my 18 week doctors appointment today... and as she was doing the ultrasound we got a perfect view... she, my doctor, said..."these are the legs... this is the "pompis" (translation: gluteus maximus) and this is the pubic area..." well, in that area we were hoping to see something that would give us a clue.... there was nothing... so brent says, "parece que es nina, verdad?" and she says, "well, i cant tell you either way, i am just not sure"...

so... brent thinks it is a girl, but..... says that he is not the doctor... i still dont know, but loved watching, once again, the baby move around and squirm... i swear one time he/she was waving at us... i love ultrasounds... i told brent i want to buy a machine so we could just take a look whenever we wanted.... and he said, "ok, tom cruise"....

so long story short... we are still not sure... but so very happy that the baby is healthy and happy kicking around...

6 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

That's kind of frustrating! I was so glad that the lady doing our ultrasound said, "I won't let you leave without knowing the sex." But you are right; it doesn't matter as long as the baby is healthy!!

Shauna said...

I'm guessing a girl too cause you would've seen something if it was a boy... right?

Cher said...

I agree with Shauna! Start thinking pink...maybe. That's exciting to see the baby though. I always loved the ultra sound.

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...

Cute Belly, Are you getting any morning sickness? We'll I hope your not cause that always sucks. But I hope you guys find out soon if its a boy or girl. With a girl you have more clothing option, but I do love my baby boy!

Landvatter Family said...

how fun. I am so excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

Hi Errin! It has been along time since we have talked! Still in Mexico it looks like?
Congrats on soon to be mommy! It is the best thing! Hope you guys are doing well!