no i am not trying to quote "anchorman"....
we have adopted a few "customs" here in mexico..... when we go to the grocery store, and if we buy pineapples, we pull off the green top part before we buy it... it weighs less, and then you pay less... haha... you can always find a few green tops without their pineapple bottoms... it always makes me laugh...




10 comments:
Brilliant! Very sneaky!
That's hilarious....and smart. Maybe I should try it sometime;)
Maybe that's why they charge per pineapple here, not per lb...? But that is very impressive bargain shopping.
Are you from the Hebrew nation?
That is so smart. Im going to try it out here in Cali. Your blog is so fun to look at. How long have you guys been living in Mexico? Congradualtions on being pregnant too. Keep in touch.
I love how the first belly picture is non existant and then one week later you can start to see a change. How exciting for you guys! That super mutual activity looked awesome. I bet you guys are really making a difference down there.
Haha, that's so funny! i am way excited to come visit you guys in like four days!!!
You guys look like you are having a wonderful time down in Mexico! I love the idea about the pineapple, I wonder what would happen if I were to try that here!!! Also, I love the belly pictures- it is so much fun to start to see the belly grow~!
Hey Errin can you email me you email address. I put my blog private so I want to invite you. My email is malinda03@gmail.com
Thanks
Errin you are too funny!!
Post a Comment