Sunday, September 23, 2007

here you go.... "the belly pictures"...

el bebe... this top picture is about a week ago... and the bottom pictures is from today... i really feel like my stomach is growing everyday now... sometimes it is so uncomfortable, i cant sit still very long... but i still love every minute!
the myths we have heard so far......
....that since i have not felt the baby move yet that it is a girl.. because they move around 4 or 5 months... as to boys sooner...
...because i have been craving more salt that it is a boy... if you crave sweets it is a girl...
...and then there are others that can just look at me and tell me what it is... haha... most say that we are going to have a girl.... we shall see... our next appointment is the 15th of october, and we should be able to see what it is by then... i will be just over 18 weeks along... yeah...

8 comments:

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Your gonna be one of those moms who only gains baby weight you little skinny!!! I'm so happy for you though!!

Cher said...

ohhhh! You don't look pregnant yet! It will be fun to watch that little belly (and baby) grow! I hope all is well for you guys!

Shauna said...

you look way good! i see the very slightest difference between the 2 pics but you don't look pregnant in either one! i like seeing your kitchen in the top 1

Lindsay Riggs said...

You are still a twig! Don't listen to the myths! Everyone thought I "looked" like I was having a boy.

Rachel said...

well i want you to have a girl so bad! it would be so cute! and ya you definetly don't look pregnant

Melanie said...

yea! We are so happy for you guys! Now Clark will have a friend!

Allie said...

I don't know if I'm buying any of the myths except the salty/sweet one. I couldn't get enough salt the entire time I was pregnant and I didn't really care so sweets and I had a boy. So who knows? Maybe there's some truth to it. You look great and excellent job on your latest models, by the way. They looked so great!

Kendria said...

They really don't know anything- Brandon was suppose to be a girl... I was carrying like a girl... We had a BOY... I am guessing it is a BOY...