Saturday, September 13, 2008

jones and his toes...

something to remember...


a little while ago i posted about how jones loves his fingers... which he still does... but now he also loves his toes...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Both my boys loved their toes at this age too! Soo cute!

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun seeing my peanut this weekend. I miss his giggles and jumping up and down to get your attention. I love his eyes and how big they are. I love that he will let me snuggle him still when he wants to go to sleep. I love that he acts happy to see me...miss you tons-- Love,Grandma

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

SO CUTE! I love how wide eyed he is!!!

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...

Logan went through that stage too I loved it! So any word if Jones is going to be on the bottle of Jones Soda! That picture of him cracked me up.

mle photography said...

oh my goodness this picture is so cute! and YES of course I'd love to do some family pics for you...I'll be home in Thanksgiving and Christmas so either one I will be happy to do. I think you guys have my email, but if you don't it's nelson.emily@gmail.com and we can talk about a good time for your family.

L&M said...

Umm, cute family! just blog stalking and stumbled across yours. looks like your happy and healthy! congrats on jones!

-emali and lance mollenhauer