jones was being so funny this morning hanging out in one of his favorite spots...
his chair...
his chair...
he would not look at anything but...
his shoes... he loves looking at high contrast colors

these are from yesterday... he was loving the camera... every time i take a picture a light on the front of the camera flashes... he would not stop looking at it...


5 comments:
So fun! Are those shoes real Vans? He's so stylish!
All of your posts are so cute, Jones is such a cute boy! He is getting so big and I see rolls forming on his arms! Hope you guys had fun!
those shoes are totally the greatest. Bryce keeps asking if Lucy can get some but I tell him they are too boyish. Jones is so adorable. What a sweet baby.
I have no idea who those anonymous comments could be from! :)
I saw these pictures a couple days ago... those ones of you & Jones are my favorite.
What a cutie!!! He is growing up so fast, but he is so cute!!! I love those shoes!!!
Post a Comment