Monday, May 19, 2008

a day at work...


jones is so great when we go to work... such a happy baby!

5 comments:

Aaron, Vicki Tunell said...

He just keeps getting cuter! Hope work is going well!

Vicki

Cher said...

He is so incredibly handsome, going to be a lady killer. Those eyes are gorgeous. He is getting so big.

Unknown said...

OKAY. I am biased because I think my kids are perfect but seriously Jones is so handsome Errin!!! He has beautiful eyes!

Shauna said...

They have a public comp at our SLC hotel. Yay! Okay I always thought Jones was a dead ringer of Brent but in that 2nd picture he looks so much like you! He's so cute. And those blue eyes are awesome! Good luck with Settlers :)

Melanie said...

He is so cute!!!! What a great mix of the two of you...although, I am seeing quite a bit of Brent!! Miss you guys!