Wednesday, January 9, 2008

thanks for an awesome baby shower!!!





i wanted to post a thank you to my mom and for everyone that helped out with throwing me an awesome baby shower... i always laugh at those two words now... here in mexico they also say "baby shower" just with a mexican accent so it would be kind of like "baybee chowwear"...






thank you to all... the food was awesome and the company even better... baby jones is going to be so cute in all the fun clothes and awesome shoes that he got!!! only about two more months and he should be here... we cant wait...


6 comments:

Shauna said...

Ya that was a way nice shower. Your mom is a pro. And you look so pretty! Have you gotten all your stuff put away and set up?

Unknown said...

You are such a cute pregnant momma!
I love the name Jones; that is one of my family names too! My little one, Parker, is a family name as well!
Hope everything is going well for you guys!

Unknown said...

P.S.
I need ur email. I set my setting to private and I want to invite you.
email me at foreverfamily04@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

You look soooo cute and soooo little. I am glad that you had such an awesome shower! Good Luck.

Aaron, Vicki Tunell said...

It looks like your shower was great. What a cute picture of you, I still say you look so little, wish I had your pregnancy genes! Congratulations!

Aaron, Vicki Tunell said...

I stole your baby counter idea, Aaron and I thought it was cute! Thanks!