Saturday, January 19, 2008

brents nose

we just got back from my last doctors appointment and she just got her new ultrasound machine... so she can do 4d ultrasounds in her office... so awesome... here is a side profile of his face, one hand in front by his chin and the other over by where his left ear is.... i wish i could make it bigger, but hopefully you can make him out...

brent and i both think that he has brents nose... goodness... how i love him so much already

10 comments:

Shauna said...

That is so cool! I agree w/you on Brent's nose. I've never seen a 4D ultrasound this far along in pregnancy. It's awesome. I wonder how much he'll look like that picture when he's born. K I'm rambling now but I'm so excited for you guys and I love him, too :)

T. Marshall said...

We are so happy and excited for you all!
Troy and Ciney

Cher said...

that's so crazy, he will be a cutie! I bet that was so fun to see him.

Lindsay Riggs said...

How sweet and so exciting!

Rachel said...

So guess what? I think it's my nose too! How exciting!

Jana and Brett said...

Hi Errin! I don't know if you remember me or not! I found your blog off of Rindy's blog. :0) This is Jana...Jana from Flagstaff...I know it seems Flagstaff was forever ago! Congratulations on your new baby! I just recently became a mom too! It is great! Good luck with everything!
~Jana
theraddons.blogspot.com

davidandsuzi said...

I heard you are on bed rest! Are you feeling any better? We found out we are having a girl!

rindy said...

WOW!!! so awesome!!! 4 D is an amazing thing! you can almost tell what he is really going to look like! very handsome little guy. and very cute nose!!! 48 days! can you even believe it??? it just flies by from this point on. hope you are feeling great and enjoying the anticipation of becoming a mommy!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps if you're going to make offensive remarks about how Mexicans talk, you should make your blog private so people passing through don't have to be subject to those types of comments.

Shauna said...

Weird anonymous comment eh? I don't think you were offensive at all. But anyway... what'd the doctor say yesterday? Did you get another cool ultrasound?