
if you like reading at all, you will love this book! it is my new favorite... i dont think.... actually i know that i have never wanted to keep reading a book so badly in my life before. i really do love it. i stayed up the last two nights until 2am and 3:30am reading it... i could never do that before... i fall asleep very easily and very fast.... the book is called twilight; the author, stephenie meyer .
3 comments:
i'm so excited to read this! the only books i remember not being able to put down were "angels and demons" and "da vinci code." both of those my life was on hold until i finished them.
Oh Errin!! I feel your pain :) I can't wait to read the second one, and don't you just love him?!? Have you finished it yet? Can't wait to talk about it with you.
Wow Errin I'm so glad you found me! I'm also so glad that I have another Twilight fanatic like me. I totally neglected David during both of those books, so needless to say he's not really thrilled for eclipse to come out. Ahhh...Edward...Who knew we'd be book buddies. Let me know of any other good books out there! Wow, what a novel...sorry. :)
Post a Comment