Monday, March 19, 2007

hmmmm....

i guess we should have known that this doctor wasnt the best after seeing the painting he had in his office.... and he was one of my least favorite doctors ever! ... we cant quite figure out why any doctor would want to hang this in his office... since it is of a person dying or already dead...

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Oh man alive. What a freaky doctor.

Allie said...

Haha! I had to laugh out loud when I saw this post. Matt and I just went to a med school presentation in Philadelphia and they talked about this very picture for what seemed like an hour. They went on and on about how far medicine has come since back then and how beautiful blah, blah... but I got to tell you, my thoughts were a lot closer to yours.

Brenda Maas said...

I have also used this dr. a couple of times.
Do you have a suggestion for me for a better Dr. in Guaymas? I live in Guaymas permanently and got your blog link from Brents father a couple of days ago.
Thanks for any dr. suggestions you can give me.