Tuesday, October 4, 2011

school days...


jones' first day of school was great!  he loved it!
didnt even look back... put a sticker next to his name on the attendance sheet and then ran right in... i had to remind him to give me a hug!


after school we went for a family bike ride to find some ducks...


jones loved feeding them bread...
they loved jones...
[september 7th 2011]



so... this was his second day of school... but asked me to take his picture again...
what a funny kid!!!
[september 12th 2011]

his preschool teacher, miss paula, has a cute blog that she posts pictures and short notes about each day...
jones has had a few funny moments:::

on wednesday september 14th ms paula wrote::
Heard at preschool today:
I asked Skye if she was going to sneeze.  Jones wanted to know why I asked that.  
I said it was because Skye had her hands covering her nose and mouth, so I wondered about sneezing.  
Jones said, "When I sneeze, I just cover this . . . my . . . my blowers," and pointed to his nostrils.  
Hilarious!


on wednesday, september 28th ms paula wrote::
Heard today at preschool: 
 Kayla and Skye: Let's play mean girls. 
Miss Paula: Um. I don't like that game. 
K and S: We're just pretending!
MP: Still don't like it. 
S: Princesses? 
K: Fire princesses? 
MP: Good choice. 
Jones: I'm playing dinosaurs! 
McKay: Rrrrooooaaaaarrrr!
 Watched fire princesses fend off bad guys and dinosaurs the rest of the playtime.  :)
It's tough out here . . .

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I LOLed at least 3 times during this post! Twice for the hilarious things Jones says at school. Man, I need to get some more playtime in with him next time I come! I was also laughing soo hard about his bug killing habits :) I LOVE when you update your blog!!