so like i said... i love a good creative outlet...
after much searching and many trips to many different stores we found lots of blue and green things for our dino party!!!
we have to have jones soda at a jones birthday...
the table...
(somewhat copied after the google image i found)
thanks to my mom...
we had the best tasting, made from scratch, oreo cookie cupcakes...
and she found the dinosaur craft punch that all the stores i searched from were out of...
it was essential to have it ... the cupcakes would have lacked the dinosaur effect without the toppers i made...
and thanks to her for bringing all of her dishes for me to use!!!
his white cake with white frosting and a dinosaur on top...
(exactly how he asked for it)
more cupcakes...
the treats...
and thanks again to my mom and dad... they brought their cotton candy and snow cone machines...
only blue and green flavors and colors of course!!!
singing happy birthday...
eating the cakes...
dig in...
the dino dig...
all the diggers...
the presents...
"whats in there"...
chillin after the party...
cleaning up...
happy birthday jones party...
march 5th 2011





5 comments:
hands down cutest 3 yr old party i've ever been to.
Ok, I was ALREADY really bummed we'd had company in town.. now I'm REALLY sad we missed it! I need to pick your brain for Luke's birthday party.. and I'd LOVE your Mom's recipe for the cupcakes! Too cute, and you look gorgeous by the way!
Really cute and great idea! You made it look so amazing. Hope you are doing well
Vicki
I'm glad that Batman sweatshirt is still making someone happy!!! Twas Max's fav!!!
So adorable!! Do you hire out for parties haha :)
Post a Comment