Monday, January 10, 2011

date with dad...

before brent had to go back to work we took jones to the botanical gardens...
but... in all reality... jones took us... he showed brent around to his most favorite spots...
the boat races down the stream...
the tree house...
the dump trucks in the sand...
and of course the musical instruments...
funny thing is yesterday (jan 7th 2011) jones was watching dinosaur train and when the chorus to introduce the show came on jones told me he needed to get out all of his instruments... first he went and got his drums, chair and drum sticks... and started to try and play along to the music... then he told me he needed to get out his trumpet... "wheres my trumpet mom?"... we dont have one...
then a trombone???
then a guitar... "yeah, mom --- i need a guitar"...
i could not stop laughing...
since the gardens are right by vg's we couldnt resist and took brent for his first vg's donut... yum!
does anyone remember the modern family episode where luke eats his food like this???
yeah...  i guess hands are sometimes optional...
...
november 13th 2010...

4 comments:

Alli said...

im so happy you are pregnant! yipee!!

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

I loved every single word and picture of your Hawaii post! I want to go and copy your exact trip. HOORAY for a new baby :) Sigh. And I'm so glad Brent will be here for the whole pregnancy and birth. PS When we play, can we go get some donuts? I need!!

Karen Burr said...

I'm ready for a new post!!! Like how I can say that now that I am caught up :)

davidandsuzi said...

Congrats on the pregnancy Errin!! Your Hawaii post was amazing. We couldn't get enough of it either. :)