Thursday, September 2, 2010

promo...


"Gentlemen,

LCpl Martindale will be meritoriously promoted to Corporal tomorrow evening, 2 September at 1930 at the same location as today's ceremony. All available personnel are invited to show their support to this very deserving Marine.

Thanks."

[email sent from one of brents bosses to others; sent wed sept 1st]


"Good Marine! One of the best LCpl' I've been around. You're lucky to have him."

[email recieved after the previous email was sent out; sent wed sept 1st]


i know that he is amazing! so i am so very happy to know that others are recognizing that and giving him credit where it is well deserved! congrats again! love you!!!!

... 37ish days and counting...

... my smile could not be bigger right now...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

HOOAH! I know it's HOORAH for Marines but since I am an Army wife I say HOOAH!

Shauna said...

Congrats skinny dude.