Tuesday, June 15, 2010

what we do when the martindales visit...

thanks to rachel i now know what the show 'minute to win it' is...
oreo challenge anyone???
start with the oreo on your forehead...
and make it travel down your face with out your hands...
use that nose...
the prize... you get to eat it...
but watch out for the crumbs... they get in your eyes...
love it!!!
come on you know you want to try now...
:::::
we help grandpa help us...
mr. fix it... teaching jr.
...hopefully he turns out like his father and his grandpas and is very handy!
a future wifey will really appreciate it...
:::::
and of course we go to the beach...
to give ourselves six packs!!!
play in our buckets full of sand and water...
and just play!!!
cant wait for you to come and play again...
:::::
june 4th, 5th & 6th 2010

2 comments:

Alli said...

I have the same bathing suit. Love it. I'm so jealous you get to go to the beach ALL the time!

Shauna said...

I have never seen that show but I heard you were a natural at the Oreo trick. I must try.