Wednesday, February 24, 2010

hawaii:day nine

more than 700 pictures later we start our goodbyes to hawaii...
this day doesnt even count because all we did is say goodbye... but i had to remember the day that jones first jumped with two feet...
tuesday night when we checked back into our hotel... he was jumping and all of a sudden figured out that he could jump with both feet at the same time... what a feat!
so while we were waiting for the plane he was practicing his jump skills...

loved you oahu... more than we ever thought we would... we will be back to visit again...

1 comment:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

1) I am in love with your skirt.
2) Jones has got to be the best dressed little guy around!
3) I'm so jealous you got to see a TURTLE!
4) I think it's so darling Jones learned how to jump with two feet and was practicing! And I love that you appreciated and documented it.
5) Mostly, I just love you.

Please bless I get to live closer to you SOON!