while brent was in town we also went to the park for some fun and eat our lunch... and of course where did we "have" to pick up our lunch... taco bell... black jack tacos... who loves that commercial... i was laughing so hard... i think it is funnier on the radio...
.....
pumpkin guts...
jones was so excited the other day when we went to the store and we saw pumpkins... i couldnt help myself and we had to buy not only a pumpkin but also a gourd... whenever i see them they make me so very happy!
i was so happy when jones shared that love with me... everyday he would get so excited when he would see the gourd that we bought...
(the little green/yellow pumpkin in jones' hands)
2 comments:
Haha, I know! Watermelons are waaay better to carve than pumpkins! Too bad they just aren't in season this time of year. I can't wait to see pictures of Jones in his costume, he's such a cutie!
Cool jack-o-lantern picture! I love Jones's face staring at the guts. And fun that you went to Schnepf Farms! I've still never been.
Post a Comment