Thursday, September 24, 2009

yes... very unhealthy...

when i told brent what brandon, my younger brother, and i did for our saturday night date he said something like... healthy!!!...
...but at least we had fun... that was the whole point...

ingredients to having this fun include:

neapolitan ice cream = three scoops... chocolate... vanilla... & strawberry...
brownie bites
marshmallow cream
homemade cookie dough
candied almonds
homemade chocolate fudge sauce
caramel sauce drizzle
oreo cookie crumbles
rainbow sprinkles
chocolate sprinkles
and then of course to top it off...
maraschino cherries

... let just say... it was fun while it lasted...
but then we felt sick...
sept 19th 2009

2 comments:

Meedy said...

I want one! it looks delicious!

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

I know what I want for dinner tonight :) I loved the picture of you and Ash.. I miss you girls! Why don't we live closer together?! Jones is so darling, as always. I'm glad he's still very much a boy.. even being surrounded by all those women. PS.. I'm sure Brent LOVED the dress-ups the other Sunday :)