that first picture needs to be blown up HUGE and hung somewhere in your house. it's my new favorite.
How does Jones just keep getting cuter?! What a sweet little face :)Vicki
So sweet, I cant wait to see you guys this weekend I am so excited for Mexico!
Since when did Jones have all that hair?! Wow I love my nephew! I can't wait to see himand play with him and hug him!!
He is such a cutie and looks so much like his dad! I love the orange shirt- capturing those pictures are a treasure!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that first picture needs to be blown up HUGE and hung somewhere in your house. it's my new favorite.
How does Jones just keep getting cuter?! What a sweet little face :)
Vicki
So sweet, I cant wait to see you guys this weekend I am so excited for Mexico!
Since when did Jones have all that hair?! Wow I love my nephew! I can't wait to see himand play with him and hug him!!
He is such a cutie and looks so much like his dad! I love the orange shirt- capturing those pictures are a treasure!
Post a Comment