gwenth jane burr is the 14th grandchild on brents side of the family...
she was born saturday the 9th of august. although having a few complications (her lungs being under developed because of being born at 36 weeks) things are looking good and they should get to take her home from the hospital tomorrow! congratulations jared, karen, briant and max! what a beautiful little girl! we love you all and wish we could be there right now... cant wait to meet her!!!


3 comments:
She's so cute! Can't wait to see her in person!
14th grandchild! WoW. Are you guys going to be number 15! Does Jones want a playmate?
Hi, I know this is totally off the topic; but I am wondering if you could give me the website for the developement that you guys are working on.
I have someone that is interested in buying a home in San Carlos and would like to give them your website.
Thanks.
Post a Comment